For 4 people
500 g of fresh pasta such as tagliatelle
400 g of scallops (frozen)
2/3 stick of butter with garlic and herbs (frozen)
15 g of fennel seeds (spice aisle)
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Gather all ingredients and defrost the scallops.
2. Bring salted water to a boil. Rinse the scallops and blanch in the boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
3. In the same pot, bring enough water to a boil to cook the pasta. When the water reaches a rolling boil, add salt, fennel seeds, and pasta. Cook according to the recommended time (about 6 minutes).
4. When the pasta is cooked, drain quickly and return to the pot (which should still be hot). Add the scallops and garlic butter.
5. Place the pot on low heat, mix gently, and season to taste (add salt and pepper if necessary).
Once the garlic and herb butter has fully melted, you can serve it in a dish or on individual plates.