For 6 people
- 24 scallops (fresh or frozen)
- 12 very thin slices of pancetta
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- If using frozen scallops, thaw them before starting the recipe. In a pan, sauté the scallops with olive oil. Sprinkle curry powder. Add salt and pepper. Mix gently and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, turning the scallops occasionally. Let cool.
- Cut each slice of pancetta in half, giving you 24 half-slices.
- Wrap a scallop with half a slice of pancetta and secure it with a wooden pick. Repeat the process until all the ingredients are used up. Serve.