- 1 noix de beurre
- 2 oeufs
- chevre frais en buche
- Cass the eggs into a bowl. Add salt and pepper.
- Add chopped chives into the bowl.
- Cut 2 slices of goat cheese about 0.5cm thick, cut them into small chunks without making them too small, and add them into the bowl.
- Stir gently using a spoon without piercing the eggs.
- Pour the mixture into a preheated pan over low heat with a melted knob of butter.
- Using a wooden spatula, gently break and mix the eggs as they cook, making sure the entire mixture is cooked. The yolks can remain slightly creamy.
- When cooked, put the scrambled eggs on a plate and enjoy immediately.
- 1 bowl (top salad bowl)
- 1 knife (top kitchen knives)
- 1 wooden spoon (bestsellers)
- 1 frying pan (top pans)
- 1 spatula (best spatulas)
- 1 salad bowl (bestsellers)
- 1 kitchen scale (top kitchen scales)
- 1 plate