- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 250g round pasta
- 12 surimi sticks
- 1 small can of salmon or trout eggs
- 1 cucumber
- Cook the small pasta in boiling water, drain, rinse with cold water in a colander and transfer to a salad bowl.
- Peel the cucumber, cut it into quarters lengthwise, remove the seeds, cut the cucumber sticks into small cubes and add them to the salad bowl. Cut the surimi sticks and add them to the mix.
- Add salt, pepper, dill, and sour cream to your liking and mix.
- Finally, add the salmon eggs and gently mix to avoid crushing them.
- Refrigerate and serve cold.
- Enjoy your meal.
- 1 Top 5 of the best strainers – €16.90
- 1 salad bowl – Best selling product
- 1 knife – Top of the best kitchen knives
- 1 wooden spoon – Best selling product