- 2 English cucumbers, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic-seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Cut cucumbers into long, thin noodle shapes using a spiralizer set to the thinnest setting.
- Place cucumber noodles in a fine-mesh strainer set over a bowl. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and toss until combined. Let cucumber stand until moisture is drawn out, about 30 minutes.
- Whisk rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved. Add cucumber; toss gently until coated.
- Season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Additional Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
- 66 Calories
- 4g Fat
- 8g Carbs
- 1g Protein
To make this delicious sesame cucumber noodle salad, start by spiralizing two English cucumbers and setting them aside in a fine-mesh strainer. Sprinkle with half a teaspoon of salt, toss gently, and let the cucumber noodles stand for 30 minutes until moisture is drawn out.
In a bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons garlic-seasoned rice wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and 1 teaspoon white sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Add the cucumber noodles, and toss gently until coated. Season with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds.
This salad is incredibly easy to make and takes just 15 minutes to prep. It’s a great addition to any meal and will quickly become a favorite in your recipe book.
This sesame cucumber noodle salad is also low in calories, with just 66 calories per serving. It has 4g of fat, 8g of carbs, and 1g of protein making it a healthy, nutrient-dense option for lunch, dinner, or as a side dish to any meal.
Try making this sesame cucumber noodle salad and let us know what you think!