- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 ½ cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, spinach, Parmesan cheese, sour cream, salad dressing, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and soup mix together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Press mixture into a 9×5-inch loaf pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake until no longer pink in the center, about 15 more minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 1 hrs
Additional Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 1 hrs 20 mins
Yield: 1 9×5-inch loaf
- 387 Calories
- 24g Fat
- 21g Carbs
- 22g Protein