- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (for topping)
- 1/4 cup ketchup (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix ground beef, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, egg, and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into 1 inch balls and gently press onto prepared baking sheet to form mini-burgers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Spread remaining ketchup on burgers and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return burgers to the oven and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Serve these savory little burgers with hot, cooked-minute rice or noodles.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 24 mini burgers
- 389 Calories
- 24g Fat
- 12g Carbs
- 32g Protein