- 4 slices bacon, or more to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) bag fresh spinach, stems removed
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Place the bacon into a skillet over medium heat, and cook until browned and crisp, turning often, about 10 minutes. Transfer the bacon to paper towels to absorb excess grease. Crumble the bacon when cool.
- Place the spinach into a large salad bowl, and sprinkle with the bacon, hard-cooked eggs, and onion. Gently toss the salad.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, ketchup, vegetable oil, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, and toss thoroughly to combine all ingredients.
- Prep Time:20 mins
- Cook Time:10 mins
- Total Time:30 mins
Servings:8 Yield:1 tossed salad
- 180 Calories
- 10g Fat
- 18g Carbs
- 5g Protein