- 2 onions
- 60g of butter
- 4kg of mussels (3 to 4kg if it is a main dish)
- 40cl of dry white wine
- 1 bouquet garni
- Clean the mussels by rubbing them thoroughly under cold water.
- Finely chop the onions and melt them in the butter. When the onion is tender, add the mussels, bouquet garni and pour in the white wine.
- Cover and cook over high heat until the mussels open. Don’t hesitate to shake them a little.
- 1 Funnel – The best funnels
- 1 Saucepan – Top 3 sets of saucepans
- 1 Knife – Top kitchen knives
- 1 Lid – Bestsellers
- 1 Kitchen Scale – Top kitchen scales