- 1 pie crust
- 100g bacon bits
- 3 handfuls of grated Emmental cheese
- 3 zucchinis
- 20cl heavy cream
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- Peel and dice the zucchinis and onion. Sauté them in oil together with bacon bits.
- Unroll the pie crust and place it in a pie dish. Poke holes on the crust with a fork
- Mix the heavy cream and egg. Season with salt and pepper
- Place the zucchinis, onion, and bacon bits on the pie crust. Pour the cream mixture on top.
- Sprinkle grated Emmental cheese on top and bake in a preheated oven for around 20 minutes at 180°C (Th 6).
- 1 pie dish
- 1 set of 3 pans
- 1 knife
- 1 oven
- 1 fork
- 1 wooden spoon