- 1 kg courgette
- 60 g grated gruyere + 40 g grated parmesan
- 8 tablespoons milk
- 6 eggs
- 20 basil leaves
- Cut the courgettes into very thin slices. Fry them in olive oil. Add salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes on a low flame.
- Beat the eggs and add the cheese, salt, pepper, basil and milk.
- Pour the mixture over the courgettes. Stir. DO NOT MAKE AN OMELETTE.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- SERVE COLD OR HOT with a mayonnaise and hot ketchup sauce.
- 1 set of 3 frying pans – our selection of the best frying pans
- 1 knife – top 5 best kitchen knives
- 1 whisk – top 5 best whisks
- 1 wooden spoon – bestsellers
- 1 oven – top 5 best ovens
- 1 cherry pitter – bestsellers