For 4 servings
- 3 medium zucchinis, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 1 onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 250g sliced Parma ham, trimmed
- 10 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- A pinch of dried oregano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel the zucchinis, remove the seeds (if any) and cut them into large pieces. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes and gently pat dry. Cut them into smaller pieces. Trim the Parma ham and cut it into thin strips. Peel and finely slice the onion.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a wok. Add the sliced onion, zucchini pieces and cook for a few minutes until they start to turn golden brown. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes. Then add the Parma ham and continue cooking for another 5 minutes on medium heat. Season with salt, black pepper, and dried oregano. Stir regularly.
To serve, either enjoy alone or with a side of rice, wheat or quinoa.