- 1 medium or 2 small zucchini
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 500 ml of thick fresh cream
- 1 lemon
- 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk
- 6 sprigs of chives
- Step 1: In a bowl, mix 30 ml of fresh cream, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Finely chop 3 sprigs of chives and mix with a whisk. Chill the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Step 2: Peel and grate the zucchini(s). Squeeze the grated zucchini(s) to remove excess liquid.
- Step 3: Finely chop 3 sprigs of chives. Beat the eggs and egg yolk together and add the chopped chives.
- Step 4: In a salad bowl, combine the remaining fresh cream, grated zucchini(s), and beaten eggs. Mix using a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 5: Preheat the waffle maker. Once heated, brush it with oil using a brush. Pour 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture onto the waffle maker and cook for 8 minutes until golden brown.
- Step 6: In a plate, spread the creamy lemon sauce at the bottom. Place the waffle on it and top with a slice of smoked salmon.
- 1 waffle maker – The top waffle makers
- 1 whisk – Top 5 best whisks
- 1 bowl – Top salad bowls
- 1 salad bowl – Bestsellers
- 1 grater – Top rated graters
- 1 oven – Best ovens
- 1 fork
- 1 brush – €6.72
- 1 refrigerator – Our top mini refrigerators
- 1 plate